1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Electrical Apprentices!
Frontline Human Resources are currently seeking 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year electrical apprentices to commence or continue their Apprenticeship! All roles are based across Melbourne.
You will work with a vast number of Host Employers gaining a wide range of Electrical training, providing you with the best opportunity to get the most out of your Apprenticeship! You will work full time whilst completing a 'Certificate III in Electrotechnology'.
- Ability to work to OH&S regulations
- Roughing in
- Fitting off GPOs
- Working with cable trays
- Performing point to point wiring
- Assisting with the installation of power and lighting circuits
- Installing of power points and light fittings
- Wiring and labeling electrical sub panels and enclosures
- Mounting and interconnecting components to equipment
- Final test check, fault finding and troubleshooting
- Building of switchboards and bus bar fabrications
What We Are Looking For:
- Safety conscious
- Good attitude towards work
- Able to show initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- A team player
- Not afraid to ask questions and learn
- Completed Pre-Apprenticeship course
- Current VIC Drivers License
- Willing to undertake a Police Check and/or Medical
Apprentices will receive:
- JUNIOR pay rates respectively
- Accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- Receive a weekly pay
This in an amazing opportunity to undergo an Apprenticeship where you will gain experience in numerous fields across the Electrical industry. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Trades & Services