1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Year Plumbing Apprentices
Frontline Human Resources are seeking 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year plumbing apprentices seeking to commence or continue their Apprenticeship! All roles are based across Melbourne.
You will work with a vast number of Host Employers gaining a wide range of Plumbing training, providing you with the best opportunity to get the most out of your Apprenticeship! You will work full time whilst completing a 'Certificate III in Plumbing'.
- Ability to work to OH&S regulations
- Roughing in water and gas
- Lockups including flashings / roof work
- Downpipes installation
- Fitting off fixtures and appliances
- Sewer and storm water drains, pits, retention systems, basement drainage etc.
What We Are Looking For:
- Safety conscious
- Good attitude towards work
- Able to show initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
- A team player
- Not afraid to ask questions and learn
- Current VIC Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Willing to undertake a Police Check and/or Medical
Apprentices will receive:
- JUNIOR pay rates respectively
- Accredited RTO/TAFE training
- Receive ongoing mentoring & support
- Receive a weekly pay
This in an amazing opportunity to undergo an Apprenticeship where you will gain experience in numerous fields across the Plumbing industry. This is an opportunity not to be missed! Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
Trades & Services