Due to substantial growth within our Victorian apprenticeship team, we require an experienced Administration Manager to help drive all administrative tasks and compliance to further enhance our growth and future successes for the division.
About the role
As the Administration Manager, reporting directly to the State Manager, you will:
- Manage day-to-day operations of the Victorian Apprenticeship Division.
- Database management diligently focusing on accuracy and compliance.
- Ability to work strongly in a team environment and support and lead where applicable.
- Supporting the payroll team in response to weekly queries quickly and effectively.
- Liaise with external partners for relationship building and also alignment of subsidies where applicable.
- Liaise with TAFE's for apprentice development and in particular track progress.
- Pre Screening and supporting recruitment drives of new apprentices.
- Proactively review existing systems and drive continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in administration management / coordination or recruitment.
- Previous experience in creating, implementing & maintaining administrative procedures & documents
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office specifically Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Ability to establish and maintain high levels of service and effective working relationships with customers, consultants, suppliers, staff, and other key stakeholders.
- Experience in recruitment software (e.g. Fasttrack) will be highly regarded however is not essential.
- Experience in the apprenticeship industry will also be highly regarded but not essential.
- Encompass a strong work ethic, have a high attention to detail and a genuine positive attitude.
What's on offer
- Permanent Full time position
- Attractive salary plus super package
- Monday - Friday
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Full training provided
- Free undercover parking
About Frontline HR
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on apprenticeships and other industry sectors, such as transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company, then please apply ASAP.
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office Support