Frontline are currently seeking for an experienced Engineering Administrator for an ongoing Monday to Friday role based in Reservoir.
What's on offer?
- $35 p/h
- Monday - Friday
- 38 hours a week
- 6 months assignment (potentially extending for the right candidate)
- 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Reservoir Location
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest recyclers, recycles paper, cardboard, glass, aluminium and steel cans for millions of households, and is a leader in recycling.
About the Role
- Performing all engineering administrative tasks to support the Engineering team
- Administering and maintaining the documentations system and tools required to ensure relevant and accurate documentation is in place
- Managing relationships with key contractors and suppliers
- Contractor & Supplier Administrative Control
- Kronos & Sap Control
- Safety & Vault Control
- Opening and Closing Work Orders
- Data Entry of work order records and maintenance records
Skills and Experience:
- Must have min. 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in computerised maintenance management system (CMMS)
- Must have experience working in engineering / maintenance team
- Experience in document control systems
- Advanced knowledge and applied application of Microsoft Office Functions
- Must have strong communication (verbal & written)
- Must have strong analytical skills and high level of initiative
- Ability to work autonomously
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company, please apply
How to Apply:
Click 'Apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office Support
Data Entry & Word Processing