Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for apprentices. Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. We work with a large network of employers, from local businesses to major household names.
FHR currently have an opportunity for experienced Account Coordinator for our client specializing in the manufacturing industry.
- Immediate start.
- Ongoing contract role with potential for permanency.
- Track and report on quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent over stocking and running out of stock.
- Manage any warranty issues that may be reported.
- Track shipments and ensure purchases do not exceed the budget.
- Daily sales invoicing and monthly accrual report.
- Basic admin duties such as answering phones, composing emails ect.
Skills & Experience
- MUST have reliable vehicle and licence.
- MUST be able to start ASAP.
- MUST have previous admin experience ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- MUST be confident conversing with both production managers and clients.
If you would like to find out more, please click APPLY NOW or call Catrina Kroll on 07 3089 4800.
Working with FHR
At FHR, we celebrate people who are proud to be different. We value Safety, Integrity, Diversity, Courage, and Passion. We stand by these values in the way we act, and the people we hire.
All employees are backed by our:
- Unwavering commitment to workplace safety
- National footprint and industry expertise
- Reliable back-office and high compliance.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing working environments that embrace and value diversity and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing working environments that embrace and value diversity and inclusion.
Administration & Office Support