Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest glass and shower screen manufacturers in Australia and due to growth is seeking experienced Labourers for Day and Afternoon shift, they are based in the Yatala area.
About the Role
You will commence in a fulltime casual capacity with a view to transition to permanent after 3-month period. Duties within this role will see you conducting:
- Machine Operation;
- Assembling window frames;
- Repetitive Manual duties;
- General Housekeeping;
Skills & Qualifications
- Min 1 years' experience with basic tools;
- Open Drivers Licence;
- Good mechanical aptitude skills'
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Great attention to details;
- Temp to Perm (after 3 months based on performance);
- Above award renumeration;
- Monday - Friday
- Work for an industry leader who places safety above all else;
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Catrina on 07 3089 4800 for a confidential discussion.
Trades & Services