Our client is a market leader in providing quality new and used semi-trailer solutions to the transport industry.
What's on offer?
- $36+ p/h
- Day shift Monday to Thursday 6.30am to 3.30pm | Fridays 6.30am to 3.15pm
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- Truganina Location
- On site car parking
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Fitting out of tyres/wheels, guards/mud flaps, front ratchets, rear ratchets, curtain buckles, tool boxes, load binders, dock bumpers/rear bulbar caps, tyre carrier, water tank, dock bumpers/rear bulbar caps, gates/suspended straps, side posts, tyre pressures
- Electrical fitting
- Pneumatic fitting
- Align wheels.
- Read engineer/electrical drawings
- Works on production-based schedule set by Manager - Manufacturing & Assembly
- Works to instruction given by section supervisor
- Alerts section supervisor to any material shortages that may affect production
- Alerts supervisor of any defects in materials and/or products of low quality
- Use of power tools and air tools
- Directly responsible for alerting management and maintenance department of any issues relating to any mechanical failure on plant or equipment
- Maintains good housekeeping practices
- Ensures his/her employee time cards contain correct job number, clearly marked time & employee clock number Also ensure correct process number is clearly marked on card indicating correct process carried out
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Qualifications and Experience appropriate to this position as outlined above
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as receive direction/instruction from supervisors,
- Must be willing to undertake a Pre-employment medica
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Western Suburbs Melbourne
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work