Assemblers - Afternoon Shift
Our client manufactures, markets and distributes a comprehensive range of products for the trailer, caravan and RV markets in Australia and New Zealand.
What's on offer?
- Great hourly rates
- Afternoon shift, Mon to Thru 3:00pm to 11:30pm, Friday 12:00pm to 5:30pm
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- On site car parking
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Assembly and layout to drawings
- Installing bearings and seals
- Mounting brake assemblies onto axles
- Use of hand and power tools
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Mechanically minded
- Quality Focused
- Must be safety focused
- High dexterity and attention to detail
- Work independently and in a small team
- X2 reference must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
SE Suburbs Melbourne
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work