Assistant in Nursing
- $35 - $40 per hour
- Sydney CBD Based
- Immediate Start
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We are currently seeking AIN's for on call support to assist a range of facilities in Sydney's CBD and surrounding suburbs. The majority of work occurs on weekdays and during the day and afternoon, and can range from 1 to 5 shifts per week, depending on the facilities needs, with a rate of pay of $35 - 40 per hour. There may be a need to work in the evenings and/or weekends.
Successful applicants must have their first coronavirus jab, flu vaccination and negative test within the last 72 hours.
- Assisting patients with their personal care needs such as showering, toileting, shaving, oral hygiene, dressing and eating.
- Assisting patients with their mobility and communication needs.
- Following therapy plans such as interventions to assist those with dementia and behavioural problems.
- Observing and reporting changes in patients' condition.
- Maintaining accurate and detailed patient records.
- Building effective relationships with patients through clear communication and empathy.
- Applying simple wound dressings.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant Certificate 3 (or higher) qualification in Health Services Assistance
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of Flu vaccination
- Evidence of first coronavirus jab
- Completed Infection Control Training - COVID19
- Must have own drivers licence and transport
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
New South Wales
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - Aged Care