CNC Machine Operator
About the Role
FHR are currently recruiting for a CNC Operator for work based in the Western Suburbs of Adelaide. The company you will be working for is a well-known leader in the industry that has been around for over 50 years.
This is a great opportunity for long term work for the right candidate.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Cutting and grooving aluminium sheets & composite sheets
- Loading and unloading of wood and Aluminum panels as required with aid of hoist
- Checking drawings
- Liaise with factory foreman and site teams for coordination of multiple jobs
- General maintenance and care of machinery
- Plenty of upcoming projects (consistent work)
- Above award pay rate
- Safe working environment
- Supportive team
- Good time management skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- Experience working in the production and manufacturing industry
- A strong work ethic & reliability
- Previous CNC Operating experience
- Driver's licence + reliable transport
- Previous experience in aluminium or composite cladding an advantage
About the Company
Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers. Our partnerships are built on mutual respect and a deep understanding of each other.
Hit 'Apply Now' and submit your application, alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics