Customer Service Coordinator
Frontline HR are currently recruiting for a customer service coordinator on behalf of our well-known and established client based in Adelaide's northern suburbs.
Our client are a leading windows and doors manufacturer who pride themselves on delivering outstanding customer service.
This will be a full time, on-going position with over time available.
Duties will include:
- Customer management, ensuring customer expectations are exceeded by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Working within a team to schedule production, dispatch and service through delivering a daily workload to maintain or exceed industry standards.
- Coordinate warranty resolutions for customers with professionalism.
- Ensure all daily completions are closed off and invoiced.
Benefits of the role will include:
- A friendly team working environment.
- On-going support from both Frontline HR and our client.
- Above award pay rates.
A successful candidate will have the following experience:
- An understanding or being capable to understand related window/door manufacturing and installation techniques.
- Willingness to make decisions and includes the appropriate people in the decision-making process.
- Will express ideas and thoughts verbally to the team in a respectful manner.
Please apply with your updated resume and our consultant will contact you or please feel free to call our office on 08 8244 7600.
Call Centre & Customer Service
Sales - Inbound