Disability Support Worker
- Immediate Start
- Townsville Based
- $36.25 - $50.75 per hour
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We require a Support Worker to partner with a Participant based in Townsville. Our Participant sustained a spinal cord injury.
This role is commencing as soon as possible and is casual on-going. She requires care in the morning (6:00am - 11:30am / 13:30pm), Wednesday to Saturday.
Successful candidates must have experience with bowel therapy - administering enema and digital stimulation.
- Day shift $36.25 per hour
- Afternoon shift $39.88 per hour
- Saturday shift $50.75 per hour
- Assistance with personal care
- Assistance with domestic tasks
- Assistance with community access
- Bowel therapy - administering enema and digital stimulation
- Assistance with meal preparation
- Prompting medications
- Catheter management
Skills & Experiences:
- Australian Driver Licence
- Certificate 3 in Individual Support
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Blue Card
- Current Yellow Card
- Current First Aid / CPR Certificate
- Evidence of Immunisation History Statement (Flu and Covid Vaccinations)
- NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Infection Control Training - Covid19
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Community Services & Development
Aged & Disability Support