Electrical and Instrumentation Designer
Frontline Human Resource are currently seeking Electrical and Instrumentation Designer for casual ongoing work. You must be available to start immediately.
About our client:
Our client is one of the world's largest recyclers, recycles paper, cardboard, glass, aluminium and steel cans for millions of households, and is a leader in recycling.
What's on offer?
- Great Hourly Rate
- Possible Temp to Perm Opportunity
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Provide Electrical and Instrumentation design and drafting support for capital projects
- Support Engineering group and plants/sites with drawings and documents
- Coordinate drawings, ensuring accurate recording of revisions and tracking
To be successful in the role:
- Must be available to start immediately
- 2-5 years' experience in similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or related engineering desirable
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical drafting/engineering
- Proven AutoCAD experience essential
- AutoCAD Electrical experience or similar databased electrical engineering tool highly desirable
- Knowledge of Electrical and Instrumentation design principles, including switchboards, MCCs, control systems, industrial instrumentation
- Experience with PDM (product data management) systems, preferred Autodesk Vault
- Great attention to detail
- Must have own transport
- Show initiative
- Must be reliable, and commit
- X2 work references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Western Suburbs Melbourne