ABOUT THE COMPANY
Frontline HR are a privately owned company established in 2001. FHR operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 fulltime staff servicing both small medium and large enterprises.
Our client is AGS a wholly owned entity of Sunrice.
The Leeton Manufacturing facility is currently recruiting for an experienced Electrician. This role is a great opportunity to become part of a dedicated and high performing maintenance team. This enthusiastic workplace will immerse you in an industrial role where you will experience continual growth by developing your problem solving, fault finding and plant improvement skills.
Key responsibilities include;
- Conduct planned maintenance activities across Leeton Manufacturing facilities and sites
- Diagnosing faults and proactively managing breakdowns of equipment or process failures
- Identifying opportunities and activities which improve plant and equipment, reliability and efficiency
- Conduct and participate in root cause analysis of breakdowns and/or process improvement
- Complete all required task notification, safety and quality computer based activities and paperwork
- Participating in Safety, Quality and Continuous Improvement activities to enhance workplace
To be considered for this role, you will have the following;
- Electrical Trade Certificate & Current Electrical Licence
- Experience / knowledge PLC programming skills
- Industrial diagnostic and fault finding experience;
- Good Computer Literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated and reliable
- Be pro-active and safety focused, with a positive attitude
- Understanding of Safety systems and processes including Risk Assessments, incident reporting and planned inspections;
- Able to work both independently and within a close knit team.
- Be able to work on rotational or continuous shift roster
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with a fantastic salary , great working conditions and amazing future growth opportunity.
If you believe you are the right fit there has never been a better time to apply
Please apply now below or contact Darren Mitchell on 0412 543 615 for a confidential discussion or email direct firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to meet the pre-employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing working environments that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
New South Wales
Trades & Services