Frontline Human Resources operates across New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland employing casual and full-time staff servicing small, medium and large enterprises
We are currently seeking an Extrusion Operator to work in Wangaratta who is experienced and is looking for a long-term career.
- Operating the extrusion lines to ensure product complies with quality and performance standards
- Operate Extruder and ancillary equipment (grinder, drier, coater, cooler and boiler)
- Extruded and moulded product testing while maintaining quality records
- Start, operate, shut down base tube line and change over parts/tools.
- Make sound judgments regarding product quality, consult with technical resources as needed
- Ensure all quality procedures and good manufacturing practices are applied within the area
To be successful for this role you will need:
- At least three years' Experience in extruder operations.
- Previous extrusion experience in a manufacturing environment
- Boiler Making Qualification
- strong mechanical aptitude coupled with well-developed problem solving and diagnostic skills
- Forklift Licence is Preferred but not necessary
- High levels of energy and motivation, coupled with a positive 'can do' attitude
For further information and enquires please contact Darren Mitchell 0412 543 615 direct or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trades & Services