A great opportunity has come up with our National Client who is an industry leader in Construction, Industrial and Environmental services.
We are seeking an experienced Fencing Labourer to relocate to Gove, NT for a three-year full-time contract with the potential of extension for a further 2 years.
Knowledge and Experience and Duties
- Proven experience in fencing installation, maintenance and repairs on and around mining sites
- Clear understanding and knowledge of security fencing systems
- Ability to carry out tasks in a timely manner
- Current White Card
- Willing to relocate for a 3-year full time contract
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Great hourly pay - opportunity to earn big
- Relocation package available
- Full time permanent 3-year contract
- Career growth and progression
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers.
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please call Cheyenne on 08 8244 7600 or apply via the link on Seek
Trades & Services