Fitter & Turner
Roles and Responsibilities
Will include but not limited to.
- Manage the Schedule of work for the week, month, quarter and year.
- Plan and schedule work orders that optimise labour, materials, costs and duration while following all business procedures
- Develop and manage plant shutdown
- Review quality of work orders being raised and assist personnel in using the CMMS
- Report on Maintenance performance- issue/management of standard KPI reports including cost, backlog and responsiveness
- Prepare and distribute pre schedule and scheduled reports with area management team,
- Initiate and manage off site repairs.
- Minimum 2 years' experience and proficiency in ERP Plant Maintenance and Materials Management
- Relevant Trade or Tertiary Qualifications
- Understanding of the following Asset Management process:
-Asset register development, -Critically Analysis, -Maintenance program developed
Technical Knowledge of CMMS Maintenance Planning Requirement's
- Asset register/functional locations
- Maintenance plan/schedule
- Materials management
- Maintenance Finance and Budgeting Management
- Preventative and Predictive maintenance principles.
Qualifications and skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels.
- Excellent Computing Proficiency including internet explorer and the MS office suite
- Good Skills.
- Good Analytic and problem-solving skills.
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers.
If you feel that you meet these requirements, please call Nicole on 08 8244 7600 or apply via the link on Seek
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Production, Planning & Scheduling