ABOUT THE COMPANY
Frontline HR are a privately owned company established in 2001. Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 fulltime staff servicing both small medium and large enterprises.
Our Client is a new and innovative renewable packaging company with operations in Australia and New Zealand. They offer sustainable fiber packaging solutions to suit all customers.
Working as part of our clients Warehouse Team and reporting to the Dispatch Manager key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Forklift Duties as required
- Loading and Unloading Vehicles
- Performance of daily safety and maintenance checks
- Scanning of plts and inventory control
- Compliance with Standard Work Practices and Safe Work Procedures
What you will bring to the team:
- Forklift Licence min 2 years' experience
- Counter balance forklift experience as well as using extensions to load vehicles.
- RF Scanning knowledge.
- Ability and commitment to follow procedures and training
- Pride in the presentation and operation equipment
- A strong commitment to safety and willingness to work as part of a team
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with a fantastic hour rate, great working conditions and amazing future growth.
If you believe you are the right fit please apply now below or contact Alana via email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to meet the pre employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing working environments that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution