About the role:
- Loading and unloading containers and B-doubles and Semi-trailers
- Handling long items (as long as 4M)
- Ensure yard housekeeping and stock movements
- Picking and Dispatch
- Follow site safety, health and environment policies and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Current Forklift Licence
- Minimum 12 months experience with the use of Counter Balance
- Trustworthy and Reliable
- Willing to relocate to Glendenning
- Must have the ability to get to from work
- Ongoing work assignments
- Training provided
- Great team culture
- Great work and life balance
About the Client:
Our client is the leading brand of plasterboard in Australia with a comprehensive range of plasterboard, compounds, cornices and associated finishing products.
Submit your application by clicking the "Apply for this job" button.
At Frontline HR we celebrate people who are proud to be different, we value safety, integrity, diversity, courage, and passion. We stand by these values and the people we hire. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing working environments and embrace diversity and inclusion. If you believe you, are the right fit.
You may be required to meet the pre-employment criteria which will include a criminal history check including an employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
New South Wales
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution