FHR currently have multiple opportunities for Forklift Operators in Coopers Plains to work for a leading building products company.
There are currently two shifts available;
Day shift: Monday to Friday | 5am-1pm | $30.12 per hour
Afternoon shift: Monday to Friday | 1pm-9pm | $34.64 per hour
Both positions are long term with the expectation of going permanent after a probation period depending on reliability and performance.
- Overtime available
- Positive team environment with hands on leadership - listen to music while you work!
- Permanent, ongoing positions on offer
- Unload checked picked orders to dispatch racking
- Coordinate the loading and unloading of vehicles via Forklift operation with dispatch officer to satisfy the customer needs in an accurate and timely fashion
- Accurate picking of orders to ensure dispatch within specified timeframes
- Complete picking paperwork for dispatch and data enter on in-house computer system
- Ensure that all orders are correct and have been checked prior to dispatch
- Monitor and complete replenishment of stock for pick faces as required
Skills & Experience
- Must have a valid Forklift ticket and experience
- Ability to priorities and work within realistic timeframes
- Have a good understand of basic WH&S and correct manual handling techniques
- Have previous experience in a Production/Logistics environment
- Must be able to pass urine Drug & Alcohol testing prior to commencement
- Must be able to commit to a long-term, permanent position
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for apprentices. Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. We work with a large network of employers, from local businesses to major household names.
At FHR, we celebrate people who are proud to be different. We value Safety, Integrity, Diversity, Courage, and Passion. We stand by these values in the way we act, and the people we hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing working environments that embrace and value diversity and inclusion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution