What's on offer?
- Great hourly rates
- Day/Afternoon shifts available
- Casual ongoing
- Temp to perm opportunity
- On site car parking
- South/East Melbourne location
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Operating a Counterbalance/High Reach forklift
- Loading and unloading
- Manual handling
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years' experience operating a forklift
- Hold a valid LF licence
- Experience working in warehousing
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- You must have a "Can do attitude"
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
SE Suburbs Melbourne
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution