About the Role
A great opportunity has come up with our client who is Australia's largest integrated provider of import and export logistics services. They operate in over 135 locations across Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia with a workforce of over 7,000 employees.
We are seeking an experience Gatehouse Clerk for a full-time position located at Outer Harbor.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Communicate effectively with the Operators
- Process driver's documentation in a effective manner
- Respond to issues raised by clients and customers in a timely manner
- Maintain a high standard of customer service to ensure business relationships are maintained
- Problem solves using own initiative, keeping Logistics clients updated with progress on transportation issues
- Experience in a Logistics environment
- Prior experience with road transport planning and wharf cartage
- Strong problem solving and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Consistent on-going work
About the Company
Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers. Our partnerships are built on mutual respect and a deep understanding of each other.
Hit 'Apply Now' and submit your application, alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Import/Export & Customs