FHR currently have multiple opportunities for Assemblers / HR Driver in the Manufacturing industry for our client who specializes in Timber Doors, Frames and Windows based on the Sunshine Coast.
Work for a company that pride themselves on fostering a positive work culture!
- $28 - $30 per hour
- Monday to Friday, day shift hours
- Permanent position for the right person
- Full on the job training will be provided!
- Operate various hand and power tools such as chisels, saws, hammers, sanders and grinders to manufacture doors and frames
- Locate and pick materials required for production
- Load and unload vehicles and trucks (manually and/or with Forklift, if ticketed)
- General cleaning and maintenance of your work areas
- Multi-drop deliveries around Sunshine Coast area
- Assist with load and unloads
- Maintain cleanliness of truck
Skills & Experience
- Basic hand and power tool experience
- Physically fit for some heavy lifting
- Experience in a factory or manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Have basic numeracy and literacy skills
- Your own reliable transport to get to and from work
- Hold a White Card and valid HR License with experience (for truck driving role)
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for apprentices. Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. We work with a large network of employers, from local businesses to major household names.
At FHR, we celebrate people who are proud to be different. We value Safety, Integrity, Diversity, Courage, and Passion. We stand by these values in the way we act, and the people we hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing working environments that embrace and value diversity and inclusion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work