Joiner - Timber Windows & Doors
With a reputation for quality, innovation and craftsmanship this rare opportunity is awaits you!
We are seeking a trade qualified Joiner superstar to join a collaborative, supportive team of likeminded tradespeople who love crafting timber doors and window frames.
You'll be joining a fun and friendly working environment.
To be successful for this role you will need:
All applicants must have full working rights in Australia.
- You must be experienced trade-qualified Joiner, Cabinet Maker, or perhaps a Carpenter with significant experience crafting timber windows and doors, or simular.
- Expereince with various hand and static cutting tools, furniture machines, CNC experience is highly desirable
- Manufacturing of solid timber windows & doors will be highly regarded.
- Interpreting shop-drawings.
- Reviewing production requirements.
- A very high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic in a team environment.
- Healthy work life balance with weekends off
- $38- $45 per hour (based on experience)
- Great career opportunity to grow within the business
- Excellent team culture
Frontline Human Resources operates across New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Queensland employing casual and full-time staff servicing small, medium and large enterprises
How to apply:
If you are interested and have the above required experience, please click the APPLY NOW button or call Michelle at Frontline Human Resources for further information 0431 166 314
New South Wales
Trades & Services
Carpentry & Cabinet Making