Machine Operator - Factory
An exciting opportunity has presented itself for experienced Machine Operators and Factory Workers to join a unique company specializing in the manufacturing of Concrete pipes.
This position will see the successful candidate become a valued, permanent employee and work alongside dedicated team members who foster a positive work culture.
- $36.11 per hour, Monday to Friday
- Temp to Perm position
- 8-hour shifts
- Positive workforce offering growth, upskilling and further opportunities within the business
- Operate technical factory fixed plant machinery to manufacture pipes
- Quality control, ensuring the pipes are manufactured correctly
- Communicate effectively with colleagues to ensure production requirements are met
- Follow WH&S procedures and report any discrepancies
- Operate Forklift to transport pipes, if the successful applicant holds a valid license
Skills & Experience
- Experience working on fixed plant equipment
- Previous experience working in a warehouse, factory, production or construction environment
- Great communication skills and the ability to take direction well
- Must pass a Drug & Alcohol test (urine) prior to commencing and randomly throughout employment
- Valid Forklift (ideal but not essential)
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for apprentices. Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. We work with a large network of employers, from local businesses to major household names.
If you would like to find out more, please click APPLY NOW or call Stephanie Alamy on (07) 3089 4800
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics