Our client is a new and innovative renewable packaging company which is part of the Nippon Paper group.
Frontline are currently seeking Night shift & Afternoon shift Machine Operators for an asap start, you must have experience working as a Machine Operator in a warehouse.
You must be available to work Monday to Friday with overtime available, our client is located in Scoresby.
What's on offer?
- Night shift Monday to Thursday start time 11.00pm- finish 7.00am
- Fridays start time 5.00pm finish 10.00pm (you must be flexible with finish time until 6am)
- Afternoon shift Monday to Thursday start time 3.00pm finish 11.00pm
- Fridays 12.00pm - finish 5.00pm
- Casual ongoing
- On site car parking
- Great hourly rates @40+ per hour
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Machine Operating, Flat bed die cutters and Gluers Machines
- Machines will be printing, cutting and gluing
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 1 years' experience operating Machines
- Hold a valid LF licence (Bonus)
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- You must have a 'Can do attitude', be able to work tight schedules
- Must have good numeric and communication skills
- Flexible with finish times
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics