Established in 2001 and still privately owned, Frontline Human Resources has a legacy of creating opportunities for workers through recruitment, labour hire, and group training for apprentices. Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. We work with a large network of employers, from local businesses to major household names.
FHR currently have an opportunity for experienced Maintenance Fitter for our client specializing in the Recycling Industry. This position will see the successful candidate work on a set night shift roster.
- $56.03 p/h + Overtime
- Long term employment
- Work for a large privately owned company in a growing industry!
- Carry out breakdown and preventative maintenance work on fixed plant equipment;
- Some Welding/Fabrication work as required;
- Communicate clearly and effectively with fellow team members;
- Offer input into solving downtime issues;
- Be extremely safety orientated and have a strong understanding of WH&S
Skills & Experience
- Trade qualified as a Mechanical Fitter
- Welding experience
- Experience in Pneumatics and Hydraulics
- Experience working with conveyors and fixed plant equipment
- Process manufacturing background
- Clear communication and a strong work ethic
If you would like to find out more, please click APPLY NOW or call Stephanie on (07) 3089 4800
Working with FHR
At FHR, we celebrate people who are proud to be different. We value Safety, Integrity, Diversity, Courage, and Passion. We stand by these values in the way we act, and the people we hire.
All employees are backed by our:
- Unwavering commitment to workplace safety
- National footprint and industry expertise
- Reliable back-office and high compliance.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing working environments that embrace and value diversity and inclusion.
Trades & Services
Fitters, Turners & Machinists