Our client is a Chassis manufacturer they supply around a quarter of all local caravan manufactures, they offer a one stop shop under the body package.
What's on offer?
- On site car parking
- Great hourly rates
- Campbellfield location
- Day shift start time 7.00am finish time 3.30pm Monday to Friday, with possible overtime
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain in-process inventory at work centre's by opening & delivering materials to production in JIT process.
- Maintain inventory by identifying, labelling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies, by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on production orders.
- Monitoring materials and supplies disposition by recording units delivered and location of units.
- Prepares stock for production by identifying, pulling, pushing (Kan ban system) delivering, loading, and securing product.
- Document products received by recording units received
- Maintains material-handling equipment by completing pre-use inspections
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- 1+ years' experience in inventory management
- Have great scheduling and time management abilities
- Safety management, inventory control, data entry skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Current and valid OSHA forklift operation certificate
- Heavy lifting 10-20kgs
- Quickly and accurately operate scanner to find materials
- Read and understand shipping manifests and related documents
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic mathematics skills
- Computer literate - barcode scanning and updating simple excel files
- Work some weekends, holidays, evenings and early morning shifts
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution