Our client is a manufacturer and designer of Windows and Doors, with an established reputation for commitment to innovative design and unsurpassed craftsmanship, and excellent customer service.
Frontline are currently seeking experienced Material Handlers work will be manual handling, this is a casual ongoing role.
What's on offer?
- On site car parking
- Great hourly rates $36.33 + $190 weekly allowance
- Rowville location
- Afternoon shift start time 3.00pm - finish 11.00pm
- Casual on-going
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Quality checking of glass products
- Lifting and moving of products glass windows & Doors
- General house-keeping duties
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Forklift licence (advantageous)
- Great communication skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- Be physically fit and capable of heavy lifts
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company, then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution