Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest residential and commercial window and door manufacturers in Australia and due to growth is seeking an experienced MR Driver based at their depot on the Northern Gold Coast.
About the Role
You will commence in a fulltime casual capacity with a view to transition to permanent after 3-month period. Your key responsibility will be delivering window and door frames to residential building sites or commercial businesses, manually unloading onsite and liaise with customers on delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
- Min 1 year's recent driving experience -
- Clean driving record;
- Good customer service;
- Able to work overtime when required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Temp to Perm (after 3 months based on performance);
- Work for an industry leader who places safety above all else;
- Great workforce who encourages promotion from within;
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Catrina on 07 3089 4800 for a confidential discussion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Courier, Drivers and Postal Services