- $55 per hour
- Immediate start
- Regional South Australia
- All travel/accommodation provided
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We are currently looking for experienced Nurse Immunisers to assist with the COVID 19 vaccine roll out. Multiple roles are available. All roles are on a casual contract basis for approximately 12 - 15 weeks and for an immediate start in multiple locations in regional South Australia.
Hours offered is 38 hours per week, Monday - Friday with occasional weekends when needed. This role involves travelling to different locations with travel and accommodation being organised and provided for. To be considered for the role, you must be happy and willing to travel and commit to the contract duration. Interstate applicants will be considered for this position if you are willing to travel.
Due to this being an immediate start, only candidates who have the below experience and documentation will be considered for the role.
- Administer immunisations to health care workers and other members of the public
- Ensure OH&S and patient care compliance is strictly adhered to
- Ensure compliance with required PPE gear
Skills & Experiences:
- Successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing
- Current unrestricted registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a Registered Nurse
- Minimum of 1 years' fulltime relevant clinical experience which includes immunization work
- Current Immunisation Course Certificate
- Current BLS or CPR Certificate
- Completed Anaphylactic training
- Must have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current flu vaccination
- Full Australian working rights
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria, are available for an immediate start and want to make a positive impact in the community, hit the "Apply" button now!
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health