Our client is a global leader in packaging and resource recovery, and has been a pioneer in sustainability since their inception.
Frontline Human Resource are currently seeking a Packaging Analyst for an immediate start, located in Campbellfield. This is an on-going role working 7.5 hours a day, 4 days per week you must be willing to work on a fortnightly rotating roster.
What's on offer?
- 4 days per week 8.00 start finish 4.00pm (client is flexible with start times)
- Duration of Assignment is on going
- $30+ per hour causal rate
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Routine testing of paper and cardboard
- Product quality testing
- General duties as required
To be successful in the role you will:
- Must have Laboratory experience or technical / quality control experience/ Chemistry background
- Qualification in science or technology / engineering qualification (Bonus)
- Excellent attitude to safety
- Reliable and punctual
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Science & Technology
Laboratory & Technical Services