Personal Care Assistant
- $40.00 - $72.00 per hour
- Wishart Based
- Expressing Interest
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We are expressing interest for Personal Care Workers to assist an Aged Care facility in Wishart, QLD.
There will be work Monday to Sunday, in the morning, afternoon and night working 8 hours per shift.
You must be available to work with covid positive residents. PPE is provided onsite.
- Day shift $40.00 per hour
- Afternoon shift $44.00 per hour
- Night shift $44.80 per hour
- Saturday shift $54.00 per hour
- Sunday shift $72.00 per hour
- Assist clients with activities of daily living
- Assist clients with transfers, ambulation and exercises
- Meal preparation. Housekeeping and providing companionship
- Assist with personal care
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate 3 in Health Services Assistant or equivalent
- Current Police Clearance
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Evidence of Flu vaccination (Immunisation History Statement)
- Evidence of Covid vaccination (Immunisation History Statement)
- Completed Infection Control Training - COVID19
- Completed NDIS Worker Orientation Module
- Must have own drivers licence and transport
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Community Services & Development
Aged & Disability Support