Our client is Australia's trusted trade supplier of aftermarket Auto Air Conditioning, Auto Electrical, Engine Management, Radiator & Workshop parts.
What's on offer?
- Pay Rate $ 28.00
- Day shift 8.00am - finish 4.00pm Monday to Friday
- Casual ongoing work
- Blackburn location
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Manual Picking of auto parts
- Lifting about 25kg (anything over 25kg 2-man lift required)
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Have min 1 years' experience Pick Packer
- Great communication skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Eastern Suburbs Melbourne
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Pickers & Packers