Plant Operators / Forklift Driver
Our client is the market leader in the tyre recycling industry in Australia with a national network of collection and processing capabilities.
Frontline are currently seeking Plant Operators/Forklift Drivers for our client based in Somerton. You must be available to work day shift.
What's on offer?
- Monday - Friday
- AM start time 7.00am - finish 3.06pm
- Casual ongoing
- On site car parking
- Hourly rate $ 30.39 per hour
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Sort tyres / recyclable materials according to prescribed criteria
- Operate 1.8- & 3-ton Forklift and Bobcat to move materials for processing, sorting, storing and transporting
- Operate recycling processing equipment including but not limited to crusher, shredders, granulators and sorters to meet pr exceed market requirements
- Manual handling / general labour work
- Unload materials from trucks
- Remove contamination from recyclable material
- Load materials into containers
- Carrying out basic maintenance tasks
- Clean plant equipment and work areas
- Perform other duties as per business requirements
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years Forklift experience
- Must hold a LF licence
- Bobcat/Front end loader certificate of competence is desirable
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work as part of a team
- Physically fit to hand repetitive lifting up to 20kg
- Very safety conscious and be able to adhere to company policies and procedures
- Must be willing to complete a pre-employment prior to commencement
- Must have S3 safety boots (must be puncture proof)
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution