Pump Fitter - FIFO
FHR are bespoke national recruitment company that provide specialised services. We pride ourselves in understanding the unique balance of skills, experience and personal attributes that make up the perfect match for both clients and candidates.
We are recruiting for a Trade Qualified Pump Fitter for our client based in Gove, NT. this role will initially be 3/1 roster FIFO
Knowledge and Experience and Duties
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Maintenance Fitter and Turner, with min 2 years demonstrated trade experience
- Strong technical experience within maintenance in a mining business
- Working knowledge of Mine Safety
- Have experience and knowledge with pumps such as valves, flyte, mono
- Excellent diagnostic fault finding abilities
- Competetive hourly rate - Opportunity to earn big
- Overtime available
- 3 year contract
- Relocation available
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers.
If you feel that you meet these requirements please call Cheyenne on 08 8244 7600 or apply via the link on Seek
East Arnhem Region