FHR are bespoke national recruitment company that provide specialised services. We pride ourselves in understanding the unique balance of skills, experience and personal attributes that make up the perfect match for both clients and candidates.
Senior Recruitment Consultant Adelaide, South Australia
Are you a Recruitment Consultant looking for career progression and an opportunity to train and mentor a small team?
What you will be responsible for:
- Growing a warm/hot desk - Blue Collar roles
- Managing a portfolio of client accounts - delivering service level expectations
- Sourcing, screening and onboarding large volumes of candidates
- Coaching and developing junior Recruitment Consultants
- Organising Rosters
- Filling shifts
- Business Development
Important to your success:
- Minimum 2 years experience recruiting in a Blue Collar environment
- Ability to manage multiple accounts
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and comfortable working in a fast pace role
- Sense of accountability and ownership
- Drive and energy to be successful
What's on offer?
- Career growth
- Monday to Friday
- Mentorship from experienced managers
- Attractive remuneration
Established in 2001 and still privately owned, FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers.
With decades of expertise in human resources and industrial relations, you can rely on our compliance and speed-to-market to get the job done time and time again. We handle the heavy lifting, to provide our clients with freedom to pursue strategy, leadership, and success.
Australian owned and operated, FHR has branches in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. With remote teams and a huge database of contingent workers, we have scope to support projects and clients nationwide.
If this opportunity sounds like it was made for you, please send your resume to email@example.com
Human Resources & Recruitment
Recruitment - Agency