- $60 per hour
- 6 hours per week
- Arana Hills based
About the Company:
Unidex Healthcare are a privately owned recruitment company established in 2001 and operate across Australia, with our main offices in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland. Unidex actively recruit for all areas in the healthcare field specialising in Disability Services, Support Services and Allied Health.
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to assist our client in Arana Hills. Our client is a 30 year old male who has a Traumatic Brain Injury from a motorcycle accident.
This role is on a casual on-going basis and offering an hourly rate of $60 per hour. Hours offered is 6 hours per week with shifts being every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 2pm - 4pm. This role is commencing next week.
- Examine functioning of the PEG tube
- Assess the client's bowel motions
- Supervise the Support Workers who are working on shift
- Perform the assessment of the client's progress
- Ensure OH&S and patient care compliance is strictly adhered to
- Provide support to client's family when needed
Skills & Experiences:
- Current AHPRA Registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Successfully completed a Bachelor of Nursing
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse
- Experience with pressure control wounds
- Must have a driver's licence and reliable transport
- Current First Aid & CPR
- Current National Police Clearance
- Working with Children's Check
- Current CPR certificate
- COVID 19 Infection Control Certificate
- Full Australian working rights
Please note: two current references are required
If you meet the above criteria and are available for an immediate start, hit the "Apply" button now
Healthcare & Medical
Nursing - Community, Maternal & Child Health