Our client manufactures, markets and distributes a comprehensive range of products for the trailer, caravan and RV markets in Australia and New Zealand.
What's on offer?
- Great hourly rates
- Day shift, Mon to Thru 6:30am - 3:00pm, Friday 6:30am to 12:30pm
- Casual ongoing
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
- On site car parking
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- MIG welding
- Assembling and loading components onto the jig
- Assess welded surface structures and components to identify errors
- Maintain, repair and other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Min 1 year experience in manufacturing environments
- Exposure to MIG welding
- Welding robots experience is desirable but not essential
- Great attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Great communication skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
SE Suburbs Melbourne
Trades & Services
Welders & Boilermakers