Frontline are currently seeking a Sale Administrator for a client based out in Dandenong South.
Our client is a leading Australian air conditioning manufacturer, Australia's largest locally owned air conditioning company.
What's on offer?
- Temp to perm opportunity- commencing as a casual ongoing
- Onsite parking
- Day shift - start time 8.30am - finish 5.00pm Monday to Friday
- Friendly working environment
- Great hourly rates
Your daily duties will consist of:
- Respond to incoming phone calls in accordance with "Customer Focus Standards"
- Ensure that all incoming calls are screened appropriately prior to referring to relevant personnel
- Run daily reporting requirements on orders and schedules
- Develop and maintain sound and co-operative working relationships with customers (external and internal)
- Customer service, monitor sales orders & related duties
- Ensure product knowledge is up to date and attend information/training sessions as required or needed
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a similar role
- High accuracy level and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and prioritise according to workload
- Previous experience with an ERP (desired not essential)
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
Founded in 2001, Frontline Human Resources (FHR) is a specialist provider of human capital solutions with a predominant focus on the industry sectors of transport & logistics, warehousing, civil infrastructure, mining, operations, maintenance, construction, manufacturing and healthcare.
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
SE Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office Support
Client & Sales Administration