FHR are assisting a well-known Home Improvement business, who due to increase work requirements are looking for a dynamic Sales Consultant who is extremely customer focused and has a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets.
This is a full-time position and can be based out of either their central or northern office.
You will be following up on leads & closing sales, by providing competitive quotes for roofing, verandas, pergolas, decking, outdoor blinds and solar
This is a rare chance to be part of an exciting, rapidly growing organisation with a big vision for the future.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Qualify client leads and book client appointments
- Facilitate client appointments - generally onsite/ residential property
- Completion of client quotations and subsequent contracts
- High level client liaison throughout the buying and after sales process
- Liaison with all relevant stake holders including to ensure a smooth process for the client from end to end
Requirements for the position include:
- A minimum of 3 years sales experience - specific industry training will be provided
- An understanding of building and construction or similar would be an advantage but not essential
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- High level organisational skills
- High level accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Must have a current drivers' license and vehicle
How to Apply
Please click on the link provided and submit your up to date resume (ideally in word format) for consideration.
Alternatively, if you have questions or would like to discuss the role, please contact Cheyenne on 08 82447600