Sheet Metal Worker
About the Role
FHR currently require Sheet Metal Workers to join an iconic Australian Brand that is a market leader in the door & frame industry. The workshop is based in the southern suburbs of Perth. General working hours are 6.30am - 2.30pm (Monday-Friday) with occasional Saturday work. Pay ranges from $35 - $45 per hour + penalities.
Some duties will include
- Cutting, bending and stamping sheet metal in accordance with plans and job card specifications
- Fabricating sheet metal products based on shop drawings
- Installing and assembling sheet metal products (predominately door frames and door skins), using joining techniques such as welding, riveting, and gluing
- Use computer-aided design or manufacturing (CAD/CAM) programmes or computer numerically control (CNC) software
- Use and maintain CNC Turret Punch and bender
- Performing routine and unplanned maintenance on sheet metal products
- Surface protection paint works
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Fit, healthy & reliable
- Driver's licence & transport
- Long term opportunity
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Consistent working hours
- Great team environment
About the Company
Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers. Our partnerships are built on mutual respect and a deep understanding of each other.
Hit 'Apply Now' and submit your application, alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com
Trades & Services
Welders & Boilermakers