Welders - Day Shift
Our client is a Chassis manufacturer they supply around a quarter of all local caravan manufactures, they offer a one stop shop under the body package.
What's on offer?
- Pay rate negotiable based on experience
- Day shift
- 7.00am - 3.30pm Mon-Fri
- Plenty of overtime work
- Incentive scheme upon permanency
- Campbellfield location
- Temp to Perm Opportunity (5-6 months probationary period)
- On site car parking
- Great working environment!!
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- MIG Welding chassis for caravans
- Weld small and large components
- Interpret blueprints, drawings and measurements to plan layouts
- Assess welded surface structures and components to identify errors
- Weld components in flat, vertical and overhead positions
- Mend and repair
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Min 1 year experience as a Welder
- MIG welding experience essential
- Great communication skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Northern Suburbs Melbourne
Trades & Services
Welders & Boilermakers