About the Role
A great opportunity has come up with our National Client who is an industry leader in Construction, Industrial and Environmental services.
We are seeking an experienced WHS Advisor for a full time permanent position located in Dry Creek, SA.
Duties may include but are not limited to
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of company safety procedures, legislation, and project management plans
- Ensure a high level of safety awareness throughout the site workforce by providing ongoing support and responding immediately to the maintenance of safe site conditions
- Promote compliance with safety rules and procedures and respond immediately to any breaches
- Facilitate staff induction training and ensure all personnel working on site are compliant
- Assist the site supervisor as required in carrying out safety inspections, reporting safety performance data and conducting daily pre-start and toolbox meetings (where applicable)
- Contribute to the vetting of SWMS (JSA's) and monitor the full and proper implementation of agreed safe work methods
- Prior to the commencement of projects, provide support to the Project Management Team by assisting in compiling management plans, establishing project site folders, and coordinating contract pre-start up meetings
- Provide proactive construction solutions with a focus on safety
- Follow up corrective actions relating to regulatory authority notices, audits, inspections, and incident/injury investigations
- Proven experience working in a WHSEQ role which includes conducting audits and investigations in the construction industry
- Certificate IV in OHS or relevant experience
- Experience in risk management, including supporting HAZOP and CHAZOP
- Capability to create and deliver WHSEQ documents, plans, and training on-site
- Competency in the general suite of software, WHSEQ systems, and project management platform
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for permanent employment
- Consistent on-going work
- Career progression
About the Company
Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
FHR has a legacy of creating opportunities for blue collar companies and workers. Our partnerships are built on mutual respect and a deep understanding of each other.
Hit 'Apply Now' and submit your application, alternatively please send your resume to email@example.com
Human Resources & Recruitment
Occupational Health & Safety