Immediate Start | 3 Days per week ongoing | Flexible working hours| Established and Respected Company
About the Role
Based at the front desk, this role is perfect for some one who is looking for career progression and has a genuine interest in the building industry.
With your bubbly personality and your experience with accounts receivable/ payable combined with your passion to deliver customer excellence will be looked upon favourably.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited too;
- 3 days a week approximately
- Liaising with customers to a professional standard
- Account Payable and Receivable
- Data Entry
- Document management
- Manage and create content for social media platforms
What you'll need to be successful with this role
- Strong computer skills particularly in Microsoft office (Excel & PP)
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in the building industry a bonus
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
What you can get in return
The opportunity to work within a highly regarded business, a safe working environment and culture, flexible hours with ongoing work available.
Whilst this is starting with part time hours, this role has potential to progress into full time as you become competent with learning more responsibilities and skills.
What you need to do to apply
Please submit your application by hitting the "Apply Now" option.
If this job isn't right for you, we specialise in Production, Trades and Services, Mining and Civil Construction and would love to hear from you.
Administration & Office Support