Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest residential window manufacturers in Australia and due to growth is seeking an experienced Assemblers based at their depot on the Northern Gold Coast.
About the Role
You will commence in a fulltime casual capacity with a view to transition to permanent after 3-month period. Duties within this role will see you conducting:
- Machine Operation;
- Assembling of windows;
- Repetitive Manual duties;
- General Housekeeping;
Skills & Qualifications
- Min 2 years recent Assembling / Production experience - candidates with a background in building products will be highly regarded;
- Current High-Risk Forklift licence is advantageous;
- White Card (Construction Induction Training Card);
- Open Drivers;
- Good mechanical aptitude skills'
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Great attention to details;
- Temp to Perm (after 3 months based on performance);
- Above award renumeration;
- 06:30-14:30 Mon-Thur & 06:30-12:30 Fri;
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Program available to all employees - includes injury prevention, work strengthening, on site physio, yoga and Pilates;
- Work for an industry leader who places safety above all else;
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application or contact Catrina on 07 3089 4800 for a confidential discussion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work