Construction Designer/Draftsperson - Revit Experienced
Frontline HR are a privately owned and established in 2001, Frontline Human Resources operates across South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland employing over 35 full time staff servicing both small, medium and large enterprise.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Construction Designer/Draftsperson.
Our client is a leader in South Australian residential construction who have earned a solid reputation by providing quality and reliability through the completion numerous custom-built residential homes/projects
The ability to work in a team will be important. As the business grows greater opportunities will be presented over time.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working experience with Revit for a Residential Home Builder will be essential to succeed in this position
- You will have prior experience in documenting and drafting full working drawings
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to think outside the box and problem solve
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and time frame requirements of the business
- Strong time management, organisational and written and verbal communication skills
- Administering the contract throughout the construction program to process progress payments, variations and prime cost allowances
- Establishing and executing building contracts with clients and negotiating contract particulars
The most important criteria will be previous experience with Revit and working within the Project & Custom Home Building industry.
If this role sounds right for you, and your skills and experience match the above criteria, then we would love to hear from you. Please, dont hesitate - apply via the link below