Dispatch Assistant -Casual
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Frontline HR are a privately owned company established in 2001. Frontline Human Resources operates across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland employing over 35 fulltime staff servicing both small medium and large enterprises.
Our Client is a global leader in the packaging, paper resource recovery industries, providing high quality, innovative and sustainable packaging products and solutions. They are well known in the recycling industry for making it easier to recover materials thus preserving our earths precious resources
Working as part of our clients Warehouse Team as a casual and reporting to the Supervisor. Key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Manual Data entry of site Safety Information
- Assisting in Driver paperwork collection
- Back up Daily counts and system information
- Issuing picking sheets to warehouse staff
- General warehouse assistance
- Compliance with Standard Work Practices and Safe Work Procedures
What you will bring to the team:
- High Attention to detail
- Positive attitude to work in a team environment
- Forklift Licence an advantage
- Computer skills including data entry and using spreadsheets
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU
You will be rewarded with a fantastic casual hour rate, great working conditions. You will be working with an internationally renowned company.
If you believe you are the right fit there has never been a better time to join,
Please apply now below or contact Darren Mitchell on 0412 543 615 for a confidential discussion or email direct firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to meet the pre employment criteria which will include a criminal history check and pre employment medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing working environments that embraces and values diversity and inclusion.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Warehousing, Storage & Distribution