Driver / Assembler
Our client is a Chassis manufacturer they supply around a quarter of all local caravan manufactures, they offer a one stop shop under the body package.
What's on offer?
- Day shift start time 7.00am finish time 3.30pm Monday to Friday, with possible overtime
- Payrate: $28+
- Campbellfield location
- On site car parking
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Driving the company car and delivering chassis to clients
- Local deliveries between 20 - 30 deliveries a day
- Undertaking assembly work when not completing deliveries
- Use of hand and power tools
- Assembling bolts& nuts
- Repetitive work involved
- Heavy lifting when required
To be considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Have minimum 1 years' experience as a Manual Driver
- Great communication skills
- Must be safety conscious
- Own Transport
- Be confident with hand and power tools
- X2 references must be provided to confirm work history and experience
If you have the experience and are interested in working for a growing and successful company then please apply.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application
Thank you for your application, we anticipate a high number of responses and only candidates that are successful in progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
Assembly & Process Work