Dump Truck and Water Cart Operators Needed!
About Frontline Human Resources
Frontline Human Resources is a privately owned Company that was established in 2001, operating across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia and Queensland, servicing small, medium and large enterprises. We operate as a holistic Human Resource Management Solutions firm with over 35 service lines, addressing every aspect of the employee lifecycle.
Our Adelaide branch specialises in sourcing and managing quality staff for temporary and permanent placements. Our industry leading clients are within the Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing, Construction, Trades & Services, Hospitality and Corporate sectors.
About the Position:
Our client a large civil company is looking for numerous experienced Dump Truck and Water Cart Operators for immediate start.
Roles will be based throughout Adelaide and Travel allowance is paid daily so candidates must be willing to travel to other sites if and when required.
We are seeking:
- HS Dump Truck Licence is a MUST
- HR License
- Extensive experience within Civil Construction
- Must have White Card
- Physically fit for manual handling/labour intense role
- Positive outlook with genuine sense of team work
- Will pass National Police Clearance and Pre-Employment Medical inc. Drug and Alcohol screening
- Reliable and committed to ongoing work
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please APPLY NOW
Plant & Machinery Operators